Sunday, January 16, 2022
Tuesday, December 14, 2021
How About Two!
We got the seat mounts built and the interior test fitted this is the first time I have sat in my Cruiser in almost four years! Very excited for the progress we are making. I have the body shop booked and we have just a few things to wrap up before I drag it to them for paint.
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Looking Good... Better than OEM!
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Back At It And Making Progress
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Getting Back Into Resto Mode
Sunday, January 24, 2021
Cage and Rust Repair on the Tub, Complete!
Saturday, December 19, 2020
Major Progress on the Tub Today
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Saturday, October 31, 2020
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Such a Gas!
Friday, September 18, 2020
The Dreaded Day Has Arrived... Body work!
- Replace both rear quarters.
- Add a second fuel filler in the back of the panel.
- Move the wheel openings back about 2.5-inches.
- Replace the rear sill and sill cover.
- Patch the outer rocker corner piece on the passenger side.
- Plug about 100 holes in the fire wall and floor pans.
- Set a custom switch panel in the dash and add holes for 3.5-inch speakers.
- Test fit the fuel tanks.
- Weld the cage and setup the frame tie-ins.
- Fine tuning the body work, filler to even out the panels, and prep for paint.