Saturday, May 19, 2018

Demo Time!

Well it was time. With my engine due soon (ish), I need to dig into pulling the old stuff in preparation for the new. I got all the front body panels removed and drained the fluids today.



The passenger side was a pain! 50 year old bolts don't like to come out. I had to lube em all and cut one of them out. The driver side came out much easier and seems to have been pulled recently. I am 99% certain that the PO wrecked the front end and driver side because these panels don't appear to be original. I hope to have the engine and the rest of the drivetrain out this week, then it'll be time to tackle stripping the interior and figuring out how to divorce the frame from the body tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slowed My Roll!

I Just Said No I decided I needed to wait on the media blasting of the frame. I am going to do the custom work first, then take it for me...